[Spacewalk-list] What is the "Systems Requiring Reboot" view supposed to show?

Milan Zazrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 10:27:22 UTC 2013

> Can anyone explain what this is supposed to be showing?
>
> I have CentOS machines in various states of upgrade but I can't get any to
> be shown in this view.
>
> The wiki doesn't appear to have any mention of this feature either.

The current implementation of this feature seeks for the following word:

    reboot_suggested

in the keyword list of erratas applied on the system, taking last reboot into
consideration.

That is, if since the last reboot you applied any errata containing the above
keyword to your system, it will show as 'requiring reboot'.

-MZ