[Spacewalk-list] Problem upgrading from 1.7 to 1.8

Optimus optimus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:39:40 UTC 2013

I am following the instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade to upgrade my
Spacewalk 1.7 to version 1.8.  I went through all the steps and it seemed
to go fine, but when I restart my Spacewalk server and login to the web
interface it still shows version 1.7 on the bottom of page.  I did notice
that at the step where I ran the command "/usr/bin/spacewalk-schema-upgrade"
it says "Your database schema already matches the schema package version
[spacewalk-schema-1.7.55-1]."  I would hate to have to do a new install
from scratch to get to 1.8.  Can someone point me in the right direction to
upgrade to 1.8?  Thanks.

-Chris