[Spacewalk-list] Error while executing packages action: empty transaction [[6]]

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 10:48:11 UTC 2013

ŚLIPEK Krzysztof wrote:
% Hello,
%
% I have Spacewalk 1.5 and RHEL5 clients.
%
% When I install erratas I have always problem with one - nss and nspr security, bug fix, and enhancement update - after installing server is up to date but this errata has status "Error while executing packages action: empty transaction [[6]]".
%
% I've checked and have installed on client server latest versions of nss,nspr packages included in this errata.
%
% Why this error shows? May I ignore this?

For RHEL5 clients the issue has been fixed by
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2011-1281.html

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat