[Spacewalk-list] Custom channel

Srija G srijavg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:04:41 UTC 2013

Hi ,

I am a new bee of  satellite sever.  Built  a satellite  server in a
disconnected mode.

Created  a base channel.  Created one  custom channel.

When executing the  spacewalk-channel  --list,  the output is showing only
the base channel.

While  creating the  custom channel , I did not  mention  any gpg  key.

Is it the issue  of the gpg key?  Also  how  do I update the  custom
channel  with the  gpg  key? In the  GUI,  not getting
any provision to update the custom channel.  So can it be possible to
update  the custom channel  from command line?

Thanks
-srija