[Spacewalk-list] Clustering Spacewalk.

Bernard McCormack vamage at vamage.com
Thu Feb 28 23:56:13 UTC 2013

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question but I have two data centers and I
don't want all my host to have access over the site to site vpn. What
would be the best configuration for this be a spacewalk proxy? or
would it be a redundant spacewalk server in the second site? We want
to be able to centrally track all of our servers on spacewalk and if
possible not worry about the primary site going down.