[Spacewalk-list] "repoquery -q --whatrequires" not working on my spacewalk enabled machines

Jens Neu jens.neu at biotronik.com
Fri Feb 15 14:55:59 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I have numerous Centos 6 machines running against Spacewalk 1.7. I'm just
wondering why e.g. a "repoquery -q --whatrequires --alldeps glibc" which
should give a lot of output is not working here. Is there a technical
limitation why this is not working (like yum groupinstall) while running
against Spacewalk?

regards Jens
Jens Neu

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK - Celebrating 50 years of excellence

Founded in 1963 with the development of the first German pacemaker,
BIOTRONIK has brought innovations and the highest quality standards to the
cardiac rhythm management and vascular intervention fields in more than
100 countries around the world. We’ve developed advanced technologies such
as BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS), as well
as the broadest portfolio of cardiac devices with ProMRI®, an advanced
technology that gives patients access to magnetic resonance (MR) scanning.

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.