[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk-List] Errata for CentOS

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:00:30 UTC 2013

there are several scripts
we should just create a wiki page to list them
I wrote one eva-direct-errata-sync.pl which is also on github
rhn-clone-errata is in the spacewalk git repo
and there are many more.
all of them work in slightly different ways and have their own
advantages and disadvantages.
I suggest you try a few and see which one you like

I personally use my script and so do a lot of other people but not
every one likes it, and there are scenarios it doesn't handle yet so
its not right for every one.