[Spacewalk-list] Custom System Info during kickstart?

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:32:04 UTC 2013

I guess I meant to ask if there was a "built-in" way to set custom info that could be used in the kickstart process.  rhn-custom-info is what I was looking for and accomplishes the same thing as my small python script.  Both, however, require a username and password.

What are the minimum privileges required for a user to configure this setting? Would I have to assign this user to the Organization Administrator role?
Thanks,Giovanni