[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing Spacewalk 1.8 on CentOS 6.3

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 08:16:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 01:56:58PM -0500, Paul Raines wrote:

> I don't understand what you mean by "antlr madness" that got pulled
> into my system.  All I see is that antlr from CentOS itself got

You system has ant-antlr.x86_64 plus antlr.x86_64. My system has
antlr.x86_64 only. Not sure whether it affects anything but it seems
nonstandard.

> installed instead
> of the one from jpackage repo.  You seem to be using the RHEL6 version of

What makes you think that antlr should have gotten installed from
jpackage?

> [root at spacewalk ~]# rpm -ql antlr | grep jar
> /usr/share/java/antlr-2.7.7.jar
> /usr/share/java/antlr.jar
>
> Is that not where they are supposed to be?

It is.

> I have no idea what "/WEB-INF/" is.  It is certainly not a directory
> on my filesystem.  I have very little java internal knowledge.

# locate WEB-INF | grep WEB-INF$
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/rhn/WEB-INF
#

--