[Spacewalk-list] Errata search by CVE fails

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:15:34 UTC 2013

Hello,
I've done some more research.
The same exception occurs when you want to search errata by issue date
(without putting any keywords in the "Search For" field).
In fact, it fails when, on postgresql, any of the two queries defined in
file errata_handler.xml.
I think that the following part of the query requires an explicit cast:
 ps.id = #sessionId# and

How could I debug this?

Thanks,

Pierre