[Spacewalk-list] Scheduled update fails

Alan Pittman Alan.Pittman at publix.com
Thu Jan 31 13:35:36 UTC 2013

Jeremy wrote:

  1.  The yum cache on the client side hasn't been refreshed yet so it's using old data when trying to do the updates. You should be able to fix this by running "yum clean all" on the client and trying the update again (or yum check-update on the client)
Personally,
       I have found that sometimes, yum clean all, isn't enough. I've also had to delete the /var/cache/yum sub-directory, then run yum makecache.

Alan