[Spacewalk-list] Need help with registration problems.

Edward Drummond spacewalkList-iscool at snkmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:50:35 UTC 2013

I have tried this:

%packages
@ Base
@spacewalk-client
%end

and the installer tells me the group does not exist. The config channel
(spacewalk18-client-fedora16-x86_64 ) is on an activation key on the
ks file, not on the file itself. Does it matter?

The name is "@spacewalk-client", right? How would I issue something
like 'yum grouplist' against a spacewalk server?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Paul Robert Marino
prmarino1-at-gmail.com|spacewalkList-iscool|