[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk master/slave

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 12:35:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> Currently, the version is 1.9 on both.

OK, then this setup sounds like it's correct.

satellite-sync merges any xmlrpc complaint down to the message you're seeing, alas, so it's not being clear about the actual error.  Is there anyting in the logs on the master-side that give us more detail?

One thing I've seen is that the slave-machine's name isn't reflected to the master as what you think it is.  The master is looking at the X-RHN-Server-Hostname header-record to get a slave-name to look for in allowed_iss_slaves.

Is there anything in the server-logs on the master side of things?

Grant