[Spacewalk-list] Syncing HP repositories

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:42:58 UTC 2013

Hello list,
I want to sync to my spacewalk server the HP public repositories that
contain their utilities.
For example, the HP Service Pack for Proliant repo:
http://downloads.linux.hp.com/SDR/downloads/spp/rhel/6Server/x86_64/current/

The problem is that this repositories contains src rpm... and I can't find
how i can have them imported in my spacewalk server.
I've declared a repository pointing to the above url.
I've declared a child channel of RHEL 6 Server to contain the Hp packages
I've associated the channel and the repo and scheduled the sync.

I only get rpm in spacewalk, not the src.rpm files.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre