[Spacewalk-list] ISS via GUI

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 07:33:21 UTC 2013

> I updated my spacewalk installation from 1.9 to 2.0. I encountered
> issue when I try to configure ISS via the GUI, I configured my
> master and slave but nothing is happening. Could you give me us
> informations in order to have a working process?

Right, this is just the setup for satellite-sync. You still have to
trigger the sync manually.

> For information into the upgrade procedure you told:
>
> su - postgres -c 'PGPASSWORD=spacepw; createlang pltclu spaceschema ;
>
> But by default the schema is not spaceschema but rhnschema

The default schema for Spacewalk on PostgreSql is spaceschema.
See: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/PostgreSQLServerSetup

If you chose to use another schema, you have to create pltclu language
for your schema.

> and don't
> forget to close your quote ;).

This was fixed yesterday: