[Spacewalk-list] Syncing HP repositories

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:19:01 UTC 2013

I have had the same problem however most of the SRPMS are not really
needed. but if you want to use them you will need to recompile them
every time you get a kernel update. Its a pain but you can do it if
you really need too. the only one thats problematic is the ILO mouse
driver but even that I work around by configuring it to interface with
the OS as a serial console instead.
other than that the SRPMS are mostly just updated versions of the
drivers already included in the kernel.