[Spacewalk-list] Listing server release information

Tomáš Kašpárek tkasparek at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 07:11:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

one way to get this information is usage of spacewalk-reports package.
Spacewalk-reports inventory report exports information about every
registered system in the database including running kernel which
contains strings like el6 or fc19 which in my opinion is enough to
distinguish redhat-release.

Tomáš