[Spacewalk-list] Clone times for EPEL

Coffman, Anthony J Tony.Coffman at snapon.com
Thu Jun 6 17:22:55 UTC 2013

FYI - on the advice of someone extremely helpful, I tried the channel clone operation with spacecmd and it took 10 seconds to complete the same clone operation that took hours in the GUI.

I thought the Web GUI and Spacecmd were simply calling the same backend API call but it seems like there might be another difference?

Anyway - hopefully this is helpful information to others.

Regards,
--Tony