[Spacewalk-list] Script output: hash instead the text

Михаил legal90 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:40:11 UTC 2013

Yes, there is external PostgreSQL server on a different machine. And
there were different psql version (9.2 on a server and 8.4 on a client)
So, today I've tried to remove old psql on clientt and install 9.2 (from
official rpm-repo)
But the error stills exists - the remote command are printed in
unreadable format.

Are all of you using psql 8.x on your Spacewalk and DB servers ?