[Spacewalk-list] Define a point in time when to receive Spacewalk Errata Alert

Schindler, Daniel (STEAG Energy Services GmbH) Daniel.Schindler at steag.com
Mon Jun 10 15:20:37 UTC 2013

Hi.

But if  errata-cache-default would trigger the mailer I should receive mails every 10 minutes as errata-cache/errata-mailer are run within errata-cache-bunch. But I only receive errata alerts at 7/9 in the morning.
A single run of the schedule didn't provoke it to send me messges.

There must be another place to configure when to receive Errata Alerts.

--daniel
________________________________
Von: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] Im Auftrag von Choure, Siddharth
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. Juni 2013 20:26
An: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Betreff: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Define a point in time when to receive Spacewalk Errata Alert

Daniel,
I think the errata-cache-default triggers the mailer. If you go to the task scheduler and click on the errata-cache-default link, you will see that the errata-mailer is triggered after the errata-cache-default task. Maybe changing the time of errata-cache-default will change the time of the mailer as well.

Siddharth Choure