[Spacewalk-list] How to delete repository with spacecmd?

Nathan Butcher nbutcher at dtst.com.au
Fri Mar 1 05:06:29 UTC 2013

I'm trying to delete an old repository from spacewalk, but for some reason, the webGUI is just spinning trying to access the webpage and isn't able to access it for some bizarre reason.

I'm turned to spacecmd to be able to do this, but I can't see how this is possible.
Interestingly, using the "repo_details" command, i can see the repository details int he console. I just can't find a command to delete it.

Any ideas?