[Spacewalk-list] Clustering Spacewalk.

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 16:21:20 UTC 2013

Thanks, Michael.  Another followup question:
If I have two datacenters, and require two spacewalks (proxy or standalone), what is the best way to keep them both in sync?1. Using a 'master' spacewalk in conjunction with a proxy at each site (as this email thread suggests)?2. Spin up two separate spacewalks with ISS?3. Oracle RAC (also mentioned earlier in this thread)?
>From what I have read, ISS will only take care of syncing software channel data (channels, RPMs, errata).  But what about kickstarts and configuration channels?  Would those have to be sync'd manually via cobbler replicate? Or is this just not a supported feature at this time.
Thanks,Giovanni