[Spacewalk-list] OSAD and spacewalk proxy

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:50:33 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have a spacewalk 1.8 master server on rhel 5 and pgsql.
I have a spacewalk proxy 1.8 connected to it on RHEL 6.

My problem is that osad is not working for clients that connect through the
proxy.
The clients connect to the proxy server correctly on port 5222. But the
proxy does not connect on port 5269 to my master server.

The firewalls are correctly configured as I can telnet from the poxy server
to the master server without any problem

How can I debug this further?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre