[Spacewalk-list] Postgres connection issues with Spacewalk 1.9

Coffman, Anthony J Tony.Coffman at snapon.com
Tue Mar 12 17:52:46 UTC 2013

I applied the patch and rebooted to start things from a clean slate.

The patch doesn't seem to fix the issue.

The Postgres DB idle connections are still rising to more than 1000 very rapidly and staying high even after the Spacewalk client activity is halting.

The one change I do notice is that they seem to decline very rapidly down to about 300 after the Spacewalk client activity ends.  Before the patch they would stay higher even after the activity had stopped.

Thanks,
--Tony