[Spacewalk-list] Running Spacewalk on RHEL 5 / CentOS 5

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:41:23 UTC 2013

Hello,
My spacewalk production server is only 2 years old. The upgrade patch
implies to reintall from scratch and restore the postgresql dump. So I
would need to buy a new server. I would probably get stuck on version 1.9
for a while if it was the last release for el5.

And of course, we need to keep el5 client support!

Pierre