[Spacewalk-list] Running Spacewalk on RHEL 5 / CentOS 5

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Mon Mar 25 18:21:56 UTC 2013

Dear Cliff,

assuming that there would also be a release for EL7 shortly after its
release I think it would be OK.

I currently run on CentOS 5 (x86_64) and intend on skipping EL6/CO6
altogether and move to EL7/CO7
directly. This way I will only have to deal with two releases, not
three.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kind regards,
   Steve

P.S: Will you fix the dependency problem for spacewalk-oscap in 1.9 or
is that one of the issues?