[Spacewalk-list] Error on clone channel from Webui

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 09:36:10 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 11:59:37AM +0100, Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when trying to clone a channel in the webui (Channels / Manage Software
> Channels -> "clone channel") an error 500 is shown immediately.
> The following error is taken from panic mail:
>
> Error message:
>   Can't locate object method "new" via package "RHN::Form::ParsedForm"
> (perhaps you forgot to load "RHN::Form::ParsedForm"?) at
> /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Sniglets/ChannelEditor.pm line 386.
>

> But it there were no recent changes in RHN::Form::ParsedForm nor
> Sniglets::ChannelEditor. Anyone else sees this?

I've removed the use from Sniglets::Users back in October because it
was not used in that module. That revealed the module is used but not
used in this one.

Fixed in Spacewalk master now,

	http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spacewalk.git/commit/?id=a8b5a8ddac0898e74e8c56ab8d8645f0ad38393b

Thanks for reporting this.