[Spacewalk-list] ? How to list taskomatic repository synch schedule

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Fri Mar 29 10:48:51 UTC 2013

Hello Robert,

I'd try

taskomatic.org.listActiveSchedulesByBunch API for 'repo-sync-bunch' bunch.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/TaskomaticAPI

Regards,
Tomas
--
Tomas Lestach
RHN Satellite Engineering

On Monday 18 of March 2013 16:15:57 Boyd, Robert wrote:

I’m looking for some way through the GUI, spacecmd or spacewalk-report or some other utility to
list out the repository sync schedule for taskomatic.

So far I haven’t found what I’m looking for.    I’d like one place that I can go to see all of the
scheduled sync activities so I can review them for sanity and whether there are jobs not
scheduled that should be, etc….

Is there somewhere I can see all of this information at one glance?   If not, what would it take to
generate such a report?
Wouldn’t it be nice to incorporate this into the GUI under the Schedule tab, perhaps as Taskomatic
Actions as a choice in the lefthand pane?

Thanks,

*Robert Boyd*
*Sr System Engineer *| *Peoplefluent*

e. Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com[1]