[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk in multiple data centers

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:02:18 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Grant Gainey <ggainey at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> In general, I think you've hit the salient points.  Comments inline.

I use Gluster for this with synchronous local (in datacenter) replication
and asynchronous geo replication to warm spares in a DR site.

> I don't know that we have anything formal written up around this - maybe
> someone else will chime in...

Yes there is documentation on this for RHN Satellite and the instructions
work for Spacewalk.

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite/5.5/html/Installation_Guide/sect-Installation_Guide-Maintenance-Establishing_Redundant_Satellites_with_Stand_Alone_DB.html