[Spacewalk-list] Clear completed actions list spacewalk 1.9

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu May 16 08:16:26 UTC 2013

Hey Shawn,

I generated 30.000 actions for one server and let them complete via rhn_check,
then I archived them and deleted over WebUI.

I had no issue with listing of the 30000 actions on:
- pending actions list page
- completed actions list page
- archived actions list page

The only issue I got, was when I tried to delete the actions.
I got 'Service Temporarily Unavailable' on WebUI, as the delete process
isn't very effective. I'll make it faster.

I'm using default -Xmx256m for tomcat.

Not sure, what your issue can be, and how can I reproduce it on my machine, but
you always can delete the actions directly in the database in the rhnAction table.

Tomas Lestach
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat