[Spacewalk-list] What Did I Do Wrong

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu May 16 11:31:47 UTC 2013

JPDSYS2 Machine wrote:
% I've tried to do the installation of the latest Spacewalk on the
% following 3 environments using a remote Oracle 11gR2 database
% server:
%
%    Physical server running CentOS 6.4 x86_64
%    Physical server running CentOS 5.9 x86_64
%    KVM virtual server running CentOS 5.9 x86_64
%
% I get to the command:
%
%    spacewalk-setup --disconnected --external-db
%
% It get to the point of 'Restarting services', but never completes.
%
% What could be happening?  How do I fix it?

Are there any error messages in /var/log/rhn/*.log files?
Or /var/log/httpd/*log or /var/log/tomcat*/*?

% TIA
% Gene

--
Michael Mráka