[Spacewalk-list] Need help with implementation

Choure, Siddharth schoure at 1worldsync.com
Thu May 23 17:41:05 UTC 2013

Hi Alyson,
Thanks for your response. My setup is identical to yours. I have all the
packages in Level1 and created a Level 2 Private Channel that has all the
packages that one would expect in 6.4 release. Now if I want to push
packages from Level 1 to Level 2, how would I do that other than rhn_push?

Thanks,
Siddharth Choure