[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 1.9 kona issue

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:44:45 UTC 2013

hello every one

I've been having an issue with kona on spacewalk 1.9 in my test
environment. whenever I tell spacewalk to re-kickstart a host via the
provisioning menu it starts the kickstart process then after the system
boots it tells me it cant find ks.cfg based on the entry in grub its
looking for a local file that never gets copied to the filesystem.

note Ive been testing with the advanced menus and telling it to use the
static IP address on eth0
the distribution I'm trying to kaickstart is Scientific Linux 6.x

has any one else run into this or have any ideas what might be causing it.