[Spacewalk-list] Zombie kickstart profile

Velayutham, Prakash (Prakash) Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Wed Nov 6 18:09:59 UTC 2013

Hi Robert,

I deleted using the puppet command from CLI. But when it shows up in the GUI again, I can't delete it from the web GUI because the profile is not selectable as it has no HREF link. I hope that is clear.

If you do find a way to get into the database and clear this up, please let me know.

Thanks,
Prakash