[Spacewalk-list] trying to get my spacewalk webUI to work (httpd fails)

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 10:55:33 UTC 2013

J.W. slone wrote:
% I am running centos 5.10 and trying to setup spacewalk. I think I might need to start from scratch on my spacewalk server again. what is a good link for my version of centos to get this server up with the WEUI

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

% J.W. slone wrote:
% % 1) installed spacewalk
% % 2) all services except httpd stop and start without any problems
% % 3) command given is spacewalk-service stop/start
% % Within the /etc/httpd/logs/error_log file
% %
% %
% % [notice]  suEXEC mechanism  enabled (wrapper:/usr/sbin/suexec)
% %
% % Certificate not found 'Server-Cert'
%
% https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2013-March/msg00006.html