[Spacewalk-list] question about virtual machiens

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:35:47 UTC 2013

hello every one
I know I can create a virtual machine in spacewalk fairly easily in
Ovrt but what I would like to do is create an initial image for RDO
(OpenStack).

I've been thinking of a few possible ways like using the p2v tool on
an machine which was initially built by spacewalk then re-registering
and then re-kickstarting it through the provisioning interface, but
what I've really been wondering is if there is a way to create an
initial QCOW2 image simmilar to the boot ISO.

does any one have any ideas?