[Spacewalk-list] Rollback in Spacewalk

vijay singh vijay.240385 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:08:40 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I want to upgrade the RHEL 4 server . This is production machine. I would
like how can I rollback the changes if something goes wrong? I am going to
upgrade the RHEL server by running command "up2date -uf".

I have below version installed right now:
"Red Hat <http://it.toolbox.com/trd/95/7/9824/> Enterprise Linux ES release
4 (Nahant Update 8)". I tried to run below command on staging server but i
came to know that it is not supported in this version.

Please let me know is there any procedure to do rollback the installed rpm.

up2date --list-rollbacks
This feature is deprecated and no longer functional

--

  *Regards*

*Vijay Singh |* Linux Admin

*Mob No.+919555344167*