[Spacewalk-list] Schedule System Reboot via Web Interface

Daniel Souvignier daniel.souvignier at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 27 09:56:26 UTC 2013

Which logs do you need in this case? I can provide you, but there are
quite a few of them. And what do you mean by setting up the client in
debug mode exactly?

Am 27.11.2013 10:28, schrieb Balint Szigeti:
> hello
>
> you should set up the client in debug mode and give some logs for us.
> It's too few info to help.
> BTW, it works for me so something is not configured properly at you.
>
> Balint
>
> On 27/11/13 09:14, Daniel Souvignier wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've got a problem with my spacewalk server which is currently in
>> test phase. I tried to schedule a reboot via web interface, which
>> wouldn't work. Only when I schedule it via spacewalk API (in
>> spacecmd), it works. Do you have any suggestions where to look for
>> possible misconfiguration? It's my first spacewalk server, but I
>> already got Channels and kickstarts via TFTP working. Would be nice
>> if someone facing or having faced a similar problem could help.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Daniel Souvignier

Daniel Souvignier
Fachinformatiker Systemintegration in Ausbildung
Lehrstuhl für integrierte Analogschaltungen
RWTH Aachen
Sommerfeldstraße 24 (Walther-Schottky-Haus)
52074 Aachen
Raum 24C 313
Tel.:0241/80-27771
www.ias.rwth-aachen.de