[Spacewalk-list] How can use Spacewalk chennels as a repositories.

papinder singh papseddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 07:03:41 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am newbie in Spacewalk. And i found its very useful tool to manage lot of
Redhat, Centos and fedora machines.

In my env., i have a local repository server and spacewalk. But i want to
remove that local repo server, because same repos are in spacewalk
channels.

So my question is that, can i use spacewalk channels as a local repository
server. Means single repository used on both way in spacewalk and local
repo also. So i just go to any machine and create a .repo file and mention
all baseurl which is available in spacewalk and thing will work for me.

--
papseddy