[Spacewalk-list] Guide for Channel Management on Multi-Org Setup

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 09:21:27 UTC 2013

Lupin Deterd wrote:
% Hi Michael,
%
% Thank you, exactly did what I envsioned. By the way, this my first time to
% handle/setup multi-org and this dry-run will be implemented on RHN
% Sattelite 5.6 but testing it now on Spacewalk, do I need to be wary of
% differences? On my list right now is only about erratas but rest of
% functionality would be the same?

Hi Lupin,

There's no major difference between the two speaking about functionality.
A lot of bugfixes which has been done since last Spacewalk release are
already included in Satellite 5.6.

Yes, in Satellite you will get Red Hat content (including errata) simply
by running satellite-sync.

% Thanks,
% Lupin

Michael Mráka