[Spacewalk-list] Trying to reprovision Fedora-19 dracut fail

Junk junk at therobinsonfamily.net
Sat Oct 19 12:26:14 UTC 2013

Hello, I've got some test systems and I frequently switch between Centos
and Fedora installs, I'm trying to set up spacewalk 2.0.3 to do it all
for me. If I'm going from anything to Centos then the provisioning works
fine, If I try to go from anything to Fedora 19 then I can only do it
with PXE. If I try to do it on the web interface it attempts to put the
grub line in then it fails after the reboot with dracut complaining it
can't find the root filesystem even though it's patently there.

Is this a problem anyone else has had? Is there a way of specifying a
PXE provision over a koan/grub one wihout resorting to cobbler on the
command line? Am I being an idiot?

Junk