[Spacewalk-list] Process of client-registration usign activation key

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 08:47:27 UTC 2013

Lupin Deterd wrote:
% I have the the spacewalk-client and EPEL as child of my base channel
% created by spacewalk-common-channels still having the same issue.
%
% I'm not sure if this doable to do on spacewalk as in Satellite.

Do you have those channels included in the kickstart profile?
Is rhn-setup package installed during kickstart?