[Spacewalk-list] Zombie kickstart profile

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 13:58:47 UTC 2013

I had a similar problem, it was SELINUX issue, when I had added the ks
files when selinux was in enforce mode then I could not remove/click/use
the kickstart files but when I switched SELINUX to permissive mode then the
kickstart files were added as they were supposed to be usable/editable.
to check use: getenforce
to change : setenforce 0

Best Regards,

Chirag Choudhary,