[Spacewalk-list] system not rebooting after installation

Lupin Deterd lupindeterd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:54:31 UTC 2013

Was the new provision, registered?  You also check if reboot actioned is
not being overriden  on client.

[root at client3 ~]# rhn-actions-control --report
deploy is enabled
diff is enabled
upload is enabled
mtime_upload is enabled
run is enabled

[root at client3 ~]# grep boot /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date
disallowConfChanges=noReboot;sslCACert;useNoSSLForPackages;noSSLServerURL;serverURL;disallowConfChanges
noReboot[comment]=Disable the reboot actions
noReboot=0

and you can trigger it manually after it's scheduled on spacewalk server
 on client run rhn_check.

rhn_check -vvvv

Cheers,
Lupin