[Spacewalk-list] Zombie kickstart profile

Velayutham, Prakash (Prakash) Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Wed Oct 30 15:46:21 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

That sounds good, but I can't delete it from the GUI because it does not present itself as a HREF link to select and perform "delete kickstart" operation. That is the main issue I have which I explained in the first email of this thread.

When I use "spacecmd", I hit the same wall.

spacecmd {SSM:0}> kickstart_list
CentOS-6-interactive-x86_64
CentOS-6-x86_64-nonvm-prod
CentOS-6-x86_64-rescue
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10196-dev
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10196-prod
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10196-test
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10197-dev
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10197-prod
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-10197-test
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-devel
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-dmz-dev
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-dmz-prod
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-dmz-test
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-prod
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-prod-static
CentOS-6-x86_64-vm-test
CentOS6-x86_64
OEL-6_3-interactive-x86_64
OEL-6_3-x86_64-nonvm-devel
OEL-6_3-x86_64-nonvm-prod
OEL-6_3-x86_64-nonvm-test
OEL-6_3-x86_64-vm-test
spacecmd {SSM:0}> kickstart_delete CentOS-6-x86_64-rescue

Delete profile CentOS-6-x86_64-rescue [y/N]: y
ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: unhandled internal exception: null
spacecmd {SSM:0}>

Thanks,
Prakash