[Spacewalk-list] kickstart problem

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:14:29 UTC 2013

How stuck is it really? What is the client OS you are installing and what is
your version of Spacewalk?

Depending on how stuck you are, I tend to jump over to VT 2 where there is a
shell, figure out what is really running by looking for the child process of
the %post script via "ps -ef --forest | less" and then run a few lsof &
strace commands on the "hung" process to see what is happening.

-- Jon Miller

--
Jon Miller