[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-service no longer starts/stops oracle

Espinola, Derek - 0663 - MITLL despinola at ll.mit.edu
Wed Sep 11 14:10:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I recently upgrade from spacewalk 1.9 to 2.0, running oracle 11gr2.  I completed the upgrade process on https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade and had no issue.  When I went to do a spacewalk-service start, oracle didn't start and osa dispatcher dumped error messages.  If I start oracle then start the spacewalk service its fine.  Not sure if messed something up. Should I just add the oracle service to /etc/rhn/service-list, didn;'t need it before.

Thanks,
-Derek