[Spacewalk-list] Errata Publishing Issue

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Sat Sep 21 16:30:17 UTC 2013

I'm the author of ya-errata-import.pl, but I haven't payed much
attention to the logfiles (since new errata arrive just fine). There
are 3 possibilities here:
- either redhat made an error
- redhat updated their api
- your server clock is somehow wrong.
I'll test option 1 and 2 next week ...

Franky

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:10:09 -0600
Shane Ripley <sripley at cableone.net> wrote:

> I've been using the rhn-clone-errata.py script by Andy Speagle since
> Spacewalk 0.5 and its been rock solid..until about the 13th or 14th.
> Something changed in the fetching of the errata and the script started
> importing errata from years ago even though I limit the publish to the
> previous 2 weeks.

< snip>