[Spacewalk-list] Errata Publishing Issue

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Sep 24 15:08:46 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-23 22:48, Shane Ripley wrote:

> That was the first
thing I though of as well, that date/time on the server was wrong. But
it is correct, and there have not been an updates applied recently.

> On thing I did notice though when running ya-errata-import.pl [1] is
that it doesn't print out the errata on the Spacewalk server:

DEBUG: Package ID 25226 is zsh-4.2.6-8.el5.i386.rpm
> DEBUG: Package ID
16178 is zsh-html-4.2.6-6.el5.i386.rpm
> DEBUG: Package ID 25141 is
zsh-html-4.2.6-8.el5.i386.rpm
> INFO: Listing all errata in
mrepo-rhel-x86-server-5
> INFO: Loading errata
>
> It lists all the
packages in the channel,but houldn't it also list all the errata in the
mrepo-rhel-x86-server-5 channel?

> The Channel errata tab in
Spacewalk shows 850 erratas for this channel.

Well, it might do that,
but it doesn't for now :-)

Feel free to open a ticket on github to
change this behaviour.