[Spacewalk-list] API. Merge single new errata and packages

wm-lists wm-lists at nixpeeps.com
Wed Sep 25 00:45:07 UTC 2013

I'm sure there's a simple way to do this, but I'm probably over-complicating it.
I'm looking to write a python script, that, given an Errata Advisory Name, will merge the Errata and associated package from one channel (say Red Hat source) to another channel (say our development channel).

I've got the Errata merge fine with the mergeErrata api call,
lient.channel.software.mergeErrata(key,channelinfo.get('clone_original'), mychannel.get('label'),[errata])

But there isn't a mergePackage that only merges one package.

Any help or guidance?

Thanks
Will

Sent from my iPhone